Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern any transaction between Nouveau Hair Boutique and our customers:
By using this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Nouveau Hair Boutiques relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "Nouveau Hair" and "Nouveau Hair Boutique" shall be used interchangeably and in both instances refer to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- By completing the online order form you agree to accept shipment for the selected product, and agree to pay by the method indicated on your order form.
- By completing the online order form you agree and accept that you are the person responsible for the credit card and accept responsibility for all charges made on our site by your card.
- Offers, promotions and specials can not be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or specials.
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a purchase, so please choose carefully
If you have a problem with any product purchased from us at any time please let us know. If your product is determined to be defective by the manufacturer we will replace it or give instore or online credit.
All shipping indications on this website are based on average shipping times for the stated product, where customers have supplied the correct information. Nouveau Hair endeavours to meet these shipping schedules, but will not be held responsible for any delays due to incomplete information, courier deliveries, or product shortages.
Website Terms and Conditions
All health and beauty information on the Nouveau Hair website is provided solely for general consumer understanding and education. It is subject to change without notice. Because this site, and all content comprising the site, is for educational purposes only, there is nothing on the site that should be used as a substitute for medical advice. Access and use of this website is completely voluntary and is the sole risk of the user.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Nouveau Hair Boutique, and its directors and employees shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nouveau Hair Boutiques prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or recording without prior permission from Nouveau Hair Boutique in writing.
Nouveau Hair Boutique is subject to the Privacy Act 1993, which provides for the fair handling of personal information, and which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information. We understand that your privacy is important and you have the right to control it.
How do we collect your personal information?
- From you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, by text message, email or when you complete a customer survey;
- Nouveau Hair Boutique also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email, and your mobile number when you send us a text.
What information do we collect?
Nouveau Hair Boutique is most likely to hold your name, contact details and prescription details. This may include information regarding your preferred method for payment and other contact information. Nouveau Hair Boutique may also hold information that you provide as a result of completing a customer survey.
How do we use your information?
Nouveau Hair Boutique uses your personal information to assist us in providing our services to you including:
- To help improve the value of our service to you;
- To process payments;
- For marketing purposes, including by phone, text and email.
When you send us a text message from your phone number, or your email address, you give us permission to respond to you by text message or by email, and to send you marketing messages from time to time. You have the right to unsubscribe or stop receiving messages from us at any time.
What do we disclose to other parties?
In general Nouveau Hair Boutique will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Nouveau Hair Boutique may disclose your information:
- where Nouveau Hair Boutique is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- where Nouveau Hair Boutique has outsourced functions to third parties contractors for example, mail house, and delivery personnel or hosting servers. For us to operate our business we may share your personal information with a contractor. We require our contractors to undertake to comply with the Privacy Act. They are also required to sign a confidentiality agreement in relation to any information that is made available to them as a result of their engagement by Nouveau Hair Boutique; or
- banks and financial institutions in accordance with your payment method.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by notice, which may be in the form of a notice posted on our website at www.nouveauhair.co.nz. If we fail to enforce any terms or to exercise our rights under these terms and conditions at any time, we have not waived those rights. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect and the parties shall adjust their respective rights and obligations in accordance with the spirit and intent of the parties as shown by these terms and conditions. Unless any provision in this agreement expressly provides otherwise, these terms and conditions are not intended to confer a benefit on any person or class of person who is not a party to it. We may deliver notices to you by sending them to an email address that you have notified to us.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. We additionally offer finance through Afterpay and Laybuy. We are not a party to your contractual relationship with Afterpay or Laybuy and therefore have no liability for any loss whatsoever resulting out of your contractual relationship with Afterpay or Laybuy